Thursday, July 23, 2015

Hope.. Do not trust her, she is a fugly slut.

I actually despise Shop Hope's boutique. I've never had a GOOD experience with that website. First of all, all of their stuff sells out immediately so I just usually don't even try. News flash.. if you're selling out of all inventory in the first 10 minutes, you should probably start buying more. But I eventually got to the point that I didn't even WANT their stuff anymore. All the clothes look great in photos, but you get it in person and it looks like some cheap junk you'd buy at Charlotte Ruse. I think I'd actually prefer Charlotte Ruse over Hope's. All the materials are very cheap looking. I ordered this dress
and the straps were WAY too long. I had to pay to get it altered and I had to get the bottom cut off because it was fraying so much. Well, come to find out.. the straps were so long because they're supposed to CRISS-CROSS in the back. All the other websites selling this dress model it crossed in the back. They had their models wearing the dress WRONG, so I payed to "fix" something that just wasn't properly modeled.
I also ordered this dress, which you can't see much of it the photo. 
It makes me look like a Barbie Hooker. It was $65 and looks like it was $15. It's made out of cheap, itchy fabric. In the photos it was BEAUTIFUL. In person, I'd rather die than wear it out in public. 

I also ordered a romper. I was totally in love with it. It was Tiffany blue with lace & just absolutely gorgeous. I looked like I had a diaper on. It literally draped over me. They have to alter their clothing on models because their thinnest model was modeling it, she was my size and it fit PERFECTLY on her. 

I ordered another maroon strapless romper. It was super cute. Got it home, put it on.. and it wouldn't stay up. Their clothes all together are cheap and unflattering. 

Like, check out this skirt from there. 

Literally, just over it. 

I also bought a "reusable" sticky bra from them for $35. It was too small, it stopped sticking after less than a days worth of wear.. I looked up the brand & they sell the bra for $5 everywhere else. 

I will stay beautiful as long as I stay away from your clothes. 


** I've bought their Ark & Co. pieces though and all of those have been great. The Ark & Co. items are more expensive though. 



No comments:

Post a Comment