Friday, July 24, 2015

Confessions of a Shopaholic

For starters, I'm not a yard sale/Goodwill type of girl so don't get it twisted. A few people told me to download the app Mercari to sell my old stuff since I'm always complaining about having a closet full of clothes that are too big for me. MAC released their Cinderella collection around the time I created an account on the app. I don't live near a MAC store, so of course I missed out on the collection and I was devastated to say the least. Online all the items were running for $300+. On Mercari, they were somewhat reasonable. Still way over retail. But I guess the amount of joy the products brought me was worth spending approximately $250. 
Next, I ordered this brand new Coach glitter wristlet for $20 total. It was limited edition for last Christmas. I really wanted it & had told my mom I wanted it for Christmas, so I didn't spend my own money on it. She ended up not getting me it and my world just crashed right down. Then I found this one on Mercari and I was super excited because people want ridiculous amounts for this as wel since it was limited edition. (The case is also from Mercari.) 
This is one of my most exciting finds, in my opinion. I had been wanting a Too Faced teddy bear hair brush, but I just already have so many I didn't see the point. I found this Too Faced teddy bear hair kabuki - unused - for $10 total. 
This case retails for $26 when ordered from Velvet Caviar. I got it new, still wrapped in the plastic for $10 total. I ended up reselling it because the glitter moved slow and just drove me crazy. 
I ordered this Smashbox contour kit for $25 total. It retails $45. I absolutely LOVE this kit, by the way. I'm considering writing a post to review my favorite makeup products because I've actually discovered some amazing products lately. 

I never signed up for IPSY because I was completely in the dark about it. As much as I love makeup, I had no idea it existed until May. I found out about it in May because everyone was posting their adorable makeup bags, so of course I went straight to Mercari to buy them. I paid $4 total a piece and ordered all 3 designs. Unfortunately one got lost in the mail. I got my money back & just never reordered because they're really small so I don't have much use for them. 
House of Lashes came out with a limited edition Ice Queen lash. I missed out, the usual. There's only one ad I can find for these online and it's $30. I got these for $5 total. I obviously had to have them. Elsa, glitter, makeup.. What else could a girl want?
We all know I'm obsessed with tanning & I've heard nothing but positive reviews about Snooki's tanning products. The price of her products fluctuate by salon but most ask around $60-$90 I believe. I got mine for $22 total and the girl sent the cutest package with lots of free stuff. It was heaven! 
I'm still waiting for these lashes to arrive because I just ordered them. They're scheduled to get here Monday! Velour Lashes are supposed to be high quality, and since I love lashes so much I decided to try them. They retail $25 & I got them for $17. It's not a major savings, but oh well. 
My most recent purchase is this Michael Kors wallet. I ordered it yesterday. I had been wanting a gold Michael Kors piece for a while when I came across this! Retails $158 and I got it for $66 total. 
My absolute FAVORITE purchase ever is my Vera Wang Princess perfume. I ordered the 3.4fl oz, which is the largest bottle of the perfume. It retails for $75 and I got it for $25, brand new in the box. It smells so amazing and it's gorgeous. I'm absolutely in love. 

I of course can afford to buy the items full price, but when you can buy something brand new for less, why wouldn't you? I'm all about saving as much money as I can to buy more things that I probably don't need. 

If you're interested in downloading the app, use my invite code AFWVEZ. You'll get $2 added to your account to use towards your first purchase. :)

I'm going to add a collage of things I ordered as well with minor details. ♥️

Hello Kitty eyelashe case - $8.

Hello Kitty iPhone case - $13.
I love that I got this case for $13 because cases like this are usually $30+.

Brandy Melville keychain - $8.
It's only $2 on the website, but once I paid to ship it, it would've been $10. And it came with the cute sticker. 

MAC Sushi Kiss - $18.
This was a limited edition lipstick & prices on it are usually outrageous. 

MAC Nicki 2 Lipglass - $25.
Cheapest I've found since it was LE. 

Glam & Go VS Bag - $18.
I regretted paying $18 since it was only $12 retail, but I couldn't find it anywhere and gave it. 

Pink case - $18. 
I need it, okay. 

Beauty Blenders - $6.
I got 4 beauty blenders for $6, most places are $6 for 1. 

Limited edition Ariel & Jasmine lashes - 4 pairs total for $8. 

MaryLou Manizer highlighter - $15.
Retails $24.

Hello Kitty necklace - $8.  
Retails $32 






No comments:

Post a Comment