Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Updated Makeup Routine

I have incredibly oily skin, so if your skin is more dry, these might not be the best for you. Having oily skin, makeup has always made me breakout & has always worn off really quickly throughout the day, but I finally found products that work amazingly for me. 😊

1. Cover FX Mattifying Primer {with anti-acne treatment}
- Ever since I started using this primer, I haven't broken out at all. I can't even explain to you how much I love this primer. The first day I wore it, it dried out all of the acne I had & I haven't broke out ever sense. My makeup also goes on really smoothly overtop of it. 

2. Almay Clear Complexion
- This is the same foundation I was using when I made my last blog post. I've tried many different foundations but my skin doesn't like any of them. This stays on really well & prevents breakouts for me. It's pretty high coverage & good quality for a drugstore brand. 


3. Smashbox Step-by-Step Contour Kit
- This kit comes with 3 shades of cream contouring pencils. I personally only use the darkest shade to do my contouring, and I use a concealer to do my highlighting. 


4. Makeup Forever Full Cover Waterproof Camouflage Cream
- I use this under my eyes as a concealer, underneath my cheek contour, and on my t-zone. This is super creamy & very high coverage, it doesn't come off at all throughout the day.
 

5. Revlon Colorstay Liquid Liner 
- This is my absolute favorite eyeliner. Liquid liners are the only liners I like, and this one is really easy to control and get even lines. It also doesn't come off throughout the day. 


6. Makeup For Ever HD Pressed Powder
- I use this to set my entire face & it gives it a perfect, flawless, photoshopped smoothness. 


7. Laura Mercier Translucent Powder
- This powder really is amazing for oily skin. If I don't set my makeup with this, it will start to look dewy, which I don't like. 

8. IT Cosmetics Love is the Foundation  Brush
- I use this brush to apply my foundation, it blends everything out smoothly while still applying enough coverage, unlike some brushes that soak up all of your foundation. 

9. IT Cosmetics Velvet Luxe LBD Foundation 302
- I use this brush to apply my powders instead of my foundation, and it's my absolute favorite. It applies powders flawlessly. 

10. Lancôme Hypnôse Drama
- I recently started using this mascara for my lower lashes & I love it. Since I have oily skin, I always have a problem with my mascara rubbing off onto my under eyes, but this one has absolutely no smudging & it makes my bottom lashes super full. 

11. Laura Gellar Gilded Honey Highlighter
- This always has & always will be my favorite highlighter. It matches perfectly with my skin tone, so it doesn't look overpowering. In the summer, I like to lightly dust in on the majority of my face for a nice glow because it isn't an overwhelming highlighter. 
12. Urban Decay Setting Spray
- I set my makeup with this & it really does make a difference. Your makeup lasts longer & it smooths everything out. 



No comments:

Post a Comment