Thursday, November 19, 2015

Tis the Season - For Gifts

I was trying to make a Christmas list & I was like, "Wow. This is really hard. There's nothing new that I want." then, suddenly... I had thousands of dollars worth of things that I NEED. I figured I'd just make you fall in love with 8,000 things this season, too.

I've always wanted a Victoria's Secret fashion show robe, and the one this year is adorable.
Since I know not everyone has approximately $200 to spend on a robe, VS has a really cute $50 one as well. It's also in other solid colors & cheetah print. 


Or even this one 😍

These bunny panties are totally not worth $60 in my opinion (granny panties) but they are very adorable. 

Kate Spade has the absolute cutest holiday glitter collection this year. 
The rose gold is my absolute favorite, but the blue is super gorgeous too. There's 3 sizes of wallets, $78-$158. Also a wrestlet, $68. & a card holder, $48. 

I also have to have this rose & gold champagne keychain, $68.
I'm obsessed. There's also matching earrings, necklace, and charm. 

I also love the champagne clutch. $400 love? No. But it's adorbs. 

I'm in love with this fashion show hoodie. My Victoria's Secret said they won't have it until after the fashion show, and I'd rather buy it in store since their tax + shipping is like ridic online, lol. 
I also am obsessed with Too Faced's Paris themed holiday collection. 

The tarte blush pallete is also amazing, because the outside of it is black glitter. It's gorgeous. 

Juicy Couture has this gorgeous cashmere, Swarovski crystal blanket & eyemask set. $700










 

No comments:

Post a Comment